Monday, April 11, 2016

GOLD COAST Day 1 ✨

I am currently in Sydney, Australia, studying in University of Sydney. Tbh, the last two weeks I was in Malaysia was such a blur, I couldn't remember anything. Doesnt matter, I'm already here huhu.

Sooo, during my Easter Break in my first semester in my first year, Petromates and I decided to go GOLD COAST! So we went to Movie World, Sea World and Wet'n'Wild. So for the theme parks, it cost us $84 each person. We bought the tickets during promotion and I'm not sure whether the promo is still going or not. We didn't go to Movie World because it is not in the package so you have to pay extra to go there. 

We stayed at Islanders Backpackers Hotel kot? I'm not sure. So for four days and three nights, it was around $100 each person. Rasanyaaaa. There were some problems in airport and at the hotel but we sorted them out. huhu

So first day. I woke up at 5 because we had to be at the airport at 6. So our plane took off at 8.10am(Sydney time)
and we safely landed at 8.30am(Queensland time). It was a 2 hour flight actually. So it was a bit weird. Like restarting your day again. At the airport, we bought out our GoCard, which is a card that is needed to travel around using publics. So basically you have to top up $10 each day to use, but then you get unlimited access to all the public transports there for a day.


 So we went to our hotel, sorted out our stuff blablabla and went to Sea World around 1pm. We rode all the rides there and went back. We didn't go see the animals because we were gonna do that on our last day here. Oh all theme parks close at 5. Sucks, I know.


I rode this hehe


Compulsary group photo

We went back, and went straight to Surfers Paradise, which is only a 5 min walk from our hotel. We ate gelato, watched street perfomance, went to the night market and took pictures! 


Buy 1 Free 1

Group photo, again

So that's the end of our day 1 in Gold Coast. Hopefully I rajin to update the rest of our trip hihi. Will update soon, InsyaAllah.

Credit to Sunny for the pictures.

No comments: